|Time in Delhi, India : Time in Vancouver, Canada:|
General Skilled Migration to Australia offers applicants the opportunity to immigration to Australia on the basis of their skills or educational background. It targets people who are highly skilled and who will quickly make a contribution to the economy. The applicant must first meet the basic criteria and then meet the points test minimum pass mark to qualify for skilled permanent residence. The majority of points are awarded on criteria including age, occupation, experience and English language ability. The current pass mark for a General Skilled Migration visa is 120 points.
Skills & Qualifications
The Principal applicant must have their qualifications and work experience assessed by the relevant skills assessing authority for their profession and must have been assessed as suitable by the relevant authority for the nominated occupation.
To ensure that Applicants meet the criteria of the relevant body, please have a Preliminary assessment of your resume done by one of Diva Immigration Services Representatives.
The applicants must be under 45 years old.
English Language Proficiency
The applicants must be proficient in the English language. Ability is measured by IELTS testing.
Most Recent Work Experience
Applicants must demonstrate 12 months of qualifying level work experience, in the preceding 24 months of the application.
Additional Information for Adaptability
The following factors may help to provide additional support to a marginal Australian Skilled Independent Visa application.
1. Job Offer: Additional points are awarded if you have a job offer from a qualifying Australian employer.
2. Australian Study: Applicants who have undertaken successful study within Australia may be able to use these qualifications to support their application and obtain additional points.
3. Qualifying Spouse: You may claim additional points if your spouse also meets the basic requirements, which include - being less than 45 years of age, having English language ability, having a skilled occupation and also having 12 out of 24 months recent work experience.
4. Health & Character: All applicants will be required to do Medicals and Criminal security checks before the Permanent Resident visa is granted.
5. Family: Applicants who have relatives in Australia may be able to use this to strengthen their Immigration application. Applicants will be required to demonstrate their relationship to the relative in Australia and the proof of the relatives residency status.
When can Permanent Residents apply for Citizenship?
The permanent resident visa is valid for 5 years. Permanent Resident may apply for Citizenship after a 4-year period, providing certain criteria have been met.
" To Book your appointments Please Call us in India: +91- 9871489977, 9811166033,
+91-11-41765661,41765660 ,41764351 from 10:30 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday.
Home - About Us - Contact Us - Faqs - Disclaimer - Email - Query - Link Exchange
Copyright © Jobs and Visas. All Rights Reserved