Print Page Print Page Mail Page E-mail this page to your friend !! Add to Favorites Add to Favorites

Visas and Immigration 2013

Jobs and Visas 2013

Matching people with oppurtunities Worldwide

Diva Immigration Services

Immigration to Canada,U.K and Australia

CSIC Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants
Home - About Us - Clients Video & Testimonials - Contact Us - Faqs - Email - Query Blog
Immigration to AustraliaImmigration to AustraliaImmigration to Australia
Select Language French Deutsch Portugues Italian English  Japanese Korean Date
Time in Delhi, India : Time in Vancouver, Canada:
Immigration to Canada
Immigration to Australia
Immigration to UK
Tourist Visa
Student Visa
Become an Affiliate
Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Students Apply for Canadian Immigration

Video Conferencing

Diva Immigration
» Guidance Session
» Consultancy Service
» Visa Guidance
» Legal Services & Jurisdiction

 FAQs about Jobs and Visas

Immigration to Australia

Student Visa To Australia

Study in Australia

Applicants from overseas who wish to study in Australia are required to apply for a Study Permit. If you want to study under the Australian government operates an overseas student program you must obtain a student visa before you can commence a course of study in Australia. Department of Immigration and Citizenship will only grant you a student visa if your course is a registered course or part of a registered course on a full time basis.

The different Student Visa subclasses (based on the intended studies) include:

Visa Subclasses Names Numbers Purpose
Independent ELICOS
(English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)
570 Students undertaking an ELICOS as a stand-alone course and not as a prerequisite to commencing another course like degree courses.
School Sector 571 Applicants wanting to complete a course of study at primary and secondary schools.
Vocational Education and Training Sector 572 Diploma, Advanced diploma and Advanced certificate.
Higher Education Sector 573 Covers a Bachelor degree, Graduate certificate, Graduate diploma and Masters degree by coursework
Masters and Doctorate Sector 574 Covers a Masters degree by research, and a Doctoral degree
Non-award 575 Covers foundation, bridging or other courses that do not lead to the award of a degree, diploma or other formal award
AusAID or Defence sponsored 576 Covers full-time study undertaken by AusAID- or Defence-sponsored students for the whole or part of an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider
Student Guardian visa 580 For students who wish to have a guardian accompany them during their studies in Australia

Ask a Question About Student Visa (Australia)…
Mrs. Divya Bakshi Arya
Diva Immigration Services's consultants are expert immigration professionals. Send us your question and one of our experts will follow up with you shortly.


How can we help?

Immigration to Canada Tourist Visa Our Media Programme
Immigration to UK Diva Immigration Services Student Visa
Immigration to Australia
Subscribe to Our Newsletter Become an Affiliate

" To Book your appointments Please Call us in India: +91- 9871489977, 9811166033,
+91-11-41765661,41765660 ,41764351 from 10:30 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday.

Home - About Us - Contact Us - Faqs - Disclaimer - Email - Query - Link Exchange

Copyright © Jobs and Visas. All Rights Reserved